Search found 17 items
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove College of Arch, Art and Planning filter College of Arch, Art and Planning
Integrate essential knowledge from three strategic areas of marketing to build a comprehensive certificate program.
Learn about the components of an organization's marketing program and how products are priced, promoted, and distributed.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Develop the skills you need to create and implement marketing strategies that align with your business goals.
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that establishes priorities and resourcing plans for the use of media at your company.