Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Examine the role that nutrition, exercise, and other health behaviors play in maintaining good health.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology
Preparing high-potential HR professionals for the next step in their careers.
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School