Search found 5 items
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Introduction to programming with Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for students aiming to enter the world of business
College of Business, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Examine the role that nutrition, exercise, and other health behaviors play in maintaining good health.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc