Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Cornell Tech filter Cornell Tech
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc