Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Apply accounting concepts to understand decision making and control, costing, cost behavior, cost allocation, and budgeting.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
This course examines moral and ethical issues in communication, new media, and technology.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
This course covers the theory behind decision making and applying analytic tools.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences