Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
This course covers the theory behind decision making and applying analytic tools.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School