Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
- (-) Remove Computing and Information Science filter Computing and Information Science
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc