Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Gain an end-to-end understanding of beer production, styles, and selection.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc