Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc