Search found 5 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Prepare for important communication activities, from proposals and progress reports to oral presentations.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Engineering
This course covers the theory behind decision making and applying analytic tools.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Prepare to lead successful large-scale projects by refining both your project leadership and project management skills.
eCornell, College of Engineering