Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Personal Development filter Personal Development
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Prepare for important communication activities, from proposals and progress reports to oral presentations.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Engineering
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Become acquainted with the major theories and research paradigms of modern personality psychology.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...