Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc