Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Personal Development filter Personal Development
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Become acquainted with the major theories and research paradigms of modern personality psychology.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology