Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove College of Arch, Art and Planning filter College of Arch, Art and Planning
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc