Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Gain an end-to-end understanding of beer production, styles, and selection.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc