Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences