Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Computing and Information Science filter Computing and Information Science
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc