Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...