Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove College of Arts and Sciences filter College of Arts and Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc