Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Examine the role that nutrition, exercise, and other health behaviors play in maintaining good health.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School