Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences