Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Introduces students to visionaries who are creating new strategies for solving society's problems.
College of Business, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc