Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
Strategically develop and manage a great brand.
College of Business, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc