Search found 28 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
The contract lies at the center of day-to-day union practice. How can union leaders, stewards, and rank and file members...
This course walks participants through the process of developing an appropriate room mix, floor plans, and guestroom designs.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences