Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc