Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove College of Engineering filter College of Engineering
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...