Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Strategically develop and manage a great brand.
College of Business, eCornell