Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Gain an end-to-end understanding of beer production, styles, and selection.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Strategically develop and manage a great brand.
College of Business, eCornell