Search found 26 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...