Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc