Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Strategically develop and manage a great brand.
College of Business, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc