Search found 67 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
Good Manufacturing Practice for food (GMP) is designed to review the requirements of Part 117
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Achieve financial sustainability at your nonprofit while driving organizational strategy.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
eCornell, College of Engineering
Examine the role of women in the history of war and peace.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
This program allows busy union activists to take college credit courses regardless of location or work schedules. This course...
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Master machine learning skills relevant to today's fastest-emerging career.
eCornell, Computing and Information Science
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program, this course recognizes how unions as an institution protect the interests of...
This course takes a deep dive into labor union relations in the hospitality industry.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School