Search found 56 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
Good Manufacturing Practice for food (GMP) is designed to review the requirements of Part 117
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Achieve financial sustainability at your nonprofit while driving organizational strategy.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Develop essential engineering leadership skills to motivate teams, communicate with stakeholders and achieve top performance
eCornell, College of Engineering
Examine the role of women in the history of war and peace.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
This program allows busy union activists to take college credit courses regardless of location or work schedules. This course...
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Master machine learning skills relevant to today's fastest-emerging career.
eCornell, Computing and Information Science
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program, this course recognizes how unions as an institution protect the interests of...
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell