Search found 5 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Degree filter Degree
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Explore the evolution of humankind through the fossil record and investigate the roots of human biology and behavior.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School