Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove Personal Development filter Personal Development
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc