Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove College of Engineering filter College of Engineering
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
Basics of artificial neural networks for pharmaceutical discovery, process control, molecular design, and other applications.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Engineering
Examine the role that nutrition, exercise, and other health behaviors play in maintaining good health.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology