Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove College of Engineering filter College of Engineering
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
Basics of artificial neural networks for pharmaceutical discovery, process control, molecular design, and other applications.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Engineering
Become acquainted with the major theories and research paradigms of modern personality psychology.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology