Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Delve into the Greek myths and learn about their significance in Greek and Roman society.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences