Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove College of Engineering filter College of Engineering
Basics of artificial neural networks for pharmaceutical discovery, process control, molecular design, and other applications.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Engineering
Examine the role that nutrition, exercise, and other health behaviors play in maintaining good health.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology