Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
This course explores communication practices and theories as they are observed in personal and professional contexts.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Medical Ethnobotany is the study of medicinal plants used by a group of people.Medicinal plants are either critical constitu
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
This course focuses on narrative competence and its role in medical education and clinical practice.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences