Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
Introduction to programming with Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for students aiming to enter the world of business
College of Business, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Master the entrepreneurial skills needed to get your startup business funded. Get your startup funded.
College of Business, eCornell