Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.