Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.