Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
Introductory course teaches beginners how to use plants as the subject of art with easy approaches and many visual examples.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell