Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn the essentials of IYCF and how to strengthen programming, particularly in developing countries. Co-sponsored by UNICEF
College of Human Ecology, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Introductory course teaches beginners how to use plants as the subject of art with easy approaches and many visual examples.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences