Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Delve into the Greek myths and learn about their significance in Greek and Roman society.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
This course covers the theory behind decision making and applying analytic tools.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences