Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Explore the evolution of humankind through the fossil record and investigate the roots of human biology and behavior.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
This course covers the theory behind decision making and applying analytic tools.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences