Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Personal Development filter Personal Development
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Medical Ethnobotany is the study of medicinal plants used by a group of people.Medicinal plants are either critical constitu
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
This course focuses on narrative competence and its role in medical education and clinical practice.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Become acquainted with the major theories and research paradigms of modern personality psychology.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology