Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Good Manufacturing Practice for food (GMP) is designed to review the requirements of Part 117
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Gain an end-to-end understanding of beer production, styles, and selection.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell