Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Gain an end-to-end understanding of beer production, styles, and selection.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc